Bad year

Marissa

Sorry but I just need to get this out and forget about it....

It would be a year in January. I met a guy through work. Im 21 he is 29 age is just a number. We ended up living together till June when we were in a wreck and almost died. I had to move home which was four hours away and he stayed put. I have his dog because he couldn't take him. We tried working it out and have been on and off ever since. He doesn't have transportation so it makes it hard to see each other. I've tried everything I can to hold us together but he seems to fight me every step of the way. I was suppose to go get him for Christmas so he could stay with me. I bought him a truck for Christmas too but some how plans fell through last min and he got mad and broke up with me Christmas <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a> over text. Now I have a truck that I have no use for a dog that isn't mine and no bf. I'm trying not to let it get to me but today has just been hell. We have been through a lot together. I saved his life the night we wrecked. Id do anything for him and now I just feel so lost. I honestly don't know what to do any more. I don't want to lose him but I don't want to be stuck in this stupid circle when it kills me. I need help. Sorry for my rant.