Venting...I guess

His fussing and complaining gives me headaches!!!! I wish there was a better way, he constantly talks about his ex-fiance, like an update of her every other day, I don't care...he's in a pissed off mood now, telling me what I'm not doing! (I work for him, why should I continue to work for free...it'll get done when I see my paycheck, until then screw that -ish, I don't work for free, eff outta here) his attitude is one thing, I'm at the point now, that I don't care, he's trying to take care of me, I don't want him to, I'd rather cover my own but more than anything!!! I'm in the process for looking for another job, he keeps telling me I'll never find another :'( ...it's like I've been thrown in box or something, he gets in a pissy mood when I help my family out over him (damn right I do, it doesn't matter, because guess where I am during the holidays...alone!!!!! , I don't make enough to travel when my family does, but I try to when they do, during the holidays he's with his family, I've never met them, so I guess I'm not a long term, we've been at this for 3yrs, whatever)...I guess I'm venting because he fussed and do whatever, really can't talk to anyone he dismissed the people I kept in contact with!!!! Trying to figure out how to get my pay or flat out sue him for not paying me anything!!!!....I'm so frustrated, I don't know how else to explain it and he constantly says you ain't going to find nobody like me...GOD I HOPE NOT!!!