vent. don't get your panties twisted up lol

Ah
There have been a bunch of controversial topics on here today lol. And I'm just wondering why grown people can't disagree or have opposing beliefs without being rude and nasty? I am a Christian and there's many things I don't agree with. A big one among the people I know is homosexuality. I personally do not support it. That doesn't give me the right to run around calling people names if they disagree with me! I'm just using that as an example but the same goes for abortion. No I'm not pro abortion but I'm not going make people who have had an abortion feel like garbage because I don't support it. It all comes down to treat others the way you'd like to be treated. Be mindful in your words. You can't make people see things the way you want them to see it. It just doesn't work like that. 
Didn't make this post to start a debate about abortion or homosexuality lol. Like I said, if you disagree with me that's fine, you're not the first. I treat everyone the same. Idc who you are. I don't get to judge you because I don't agree with you.