Daytime napping help

Ashley

Long post warning...

FTM here and everything I thought was becoming a semi-consistent schedule has gone out the window. My 11 week old little guy was taking good day naps for a month or so now until this week. I follow the same routine for naps and try to follow wake, eat, play, sleep. He takes his naps in his swing (yea I know it's probably a bad habit but I did what I had to do to get him some sleep). In the past he took 3-4 naps with 2 being relatively long (1.5-2.5 hours). Now, I get 1 good nap out of him, typically 1.5-2 hours, but all the others are only about 30 minutes. I've ended up having to feed him before his naps now, which I've been avoiding, because he fights his nap so long that he's hungry again. He has started fussing the second I swaddle him and then cries consistently. He stops when I unswaddle him and let him stay up. Last night he was awake for 4 hours battling me to nap. Is beginning to impact his night sleeping, feeding 4 times a night when he used to only feed twice. Sorry this is so long, just wanted to include everything. Is this normal, is there something I need to change, time to sleep in a dark room already or what? Any advice or tips would be helpful.