It was the best of times...

Victoria • Rainbow Baby Mom & Awaiting the arrival of baby #2! Middle School Special Education Teacher
It was the best of was the worst of times! 
Okay, there is NEVER a good time for your gas heater in your home to begin dispelling carbon monoxide...but we were SOOOO lucky we caught it & didn't get sick.  Needless to say, our old house needs a new heater. :( 
I am thinking God it is not TOO cold where we live right now. New are having to live without a house heater from Fri-Tues. Lowes just made some money from a large room space heater! 
Guess this means more snuggles for DH & I!! 
Thanks for letting me share, being pregnant makes everything so much more complicated. :)