Ectopic Pregnancy

This past Saturday night my husband and I received one of the worst red ever! I was rushed to the ER to find out I was having an ectopic pregnancy (for this who don't know, it's when the baby is forming outside the uterus; mainly in one of the Fallopian tubes). My heart just shattered. I was so devastated, I did not know what to think or how to react. I've been in so much pain, physical and emotional pain. This was my first pregnancy and we had been so excited to have this baby. It's hard not to blame myself for something I know was out of my control. I never thought this could happen to me, but through all of this I feel beyond blessed for all the people that have shown me so much love, especially my husband. He's been so patient, loving, and understanding. It's one of the hardest things that I've lived and I do not with this to happen to anyone. All I know is that I thank God for everything and I know He has control of every situation. To all the moments and soon to be moments, I just want to say I wish you all nothing but the best with your babies! They are such a blessing.