She keeps talking about being godmother...

Andie
So my friend got married earlier this month and I was extremely hurt and offended because I was not in her wedding party. We have been best friends since 2008, were awesome roommates for 2 years, had talked at length about how I'd be her maid of honor and, to top it off, I've known her husband since elementary school. She had like 5 friends from her current classes as bridesmaids/maid of honor as well as sisters. My role in the wedding? I was asked to start the slideshow, which I couldn't even do because someone at the venue had to hook it up and run it.
I haven't had a chance to talk to her about what happened there since we've both been too busy to hang out - and I don't know how to bring it up so that's that for now. 
Anyway, I quickly told her after the wedding that I was pregnant and she has been saying nonstop that she wants to be godmother of the baby. It's like, I don't matter enough to you to be even be personal attendant at your wedding and you're telling me want to be a super important person in my child's life?
Do I confront her about it or does that make me bitchy? Do I play along jokingly and never actually act on it?

Vote below to see results!