Teething? 😅 and mini vent session...

Maggi

I'm not sure at all. But my girl has been drooling a ton and chewing on everything she can get ahold of... including my hand if she can catch it hahaha 😂

She's not fussy so I am not worried regardless. But I'm curious if anyone else's almost 11 week old is similar and if you think it's teething or just how he or she is!

Now to the mini vent session... My mom is babysitting her today and asked if it was new that she prefers her hand over her pacifier. And I said yes sometimes and that I was wondering if she was teething because she was drooling a ton, too. Well, of course, my mom has to tell me that her boyfriends granddaughter (who is 4 months older than my daughter) isn't teething yet but chews on everything... okay? All babies are different. Then she told me that our girl is only drooling because her hand is in her mouth... what about the rest of the time? So I said she was blowing bubbles earlier while we were playing and my mom said "she doesn't have much else to do" -____-

I have no clue if my daughter is teething or not. But all babies are different! And I hate over generalizations all together. My pediatrician told us that she can't see "more than 12 inches away" well, bull shit. She cries when we turn her away from the TV and will crane her neck to see it. (Where did we go wrong 😂😂😂 I blame my husband hahaha)

End of rant.