advice to you young couples

Kellsie • thankful
Advice to you young couples, even though I am barely an adult by a few months. So my boyfriend and I have been dating for almost 4 years, and when we first got together our family and friends had so many doubts it was ridiculous. I was a freshman in high school and he was a sophomore in high school, we went to different school lived about 30 minutes away from each other and he worked every day right after school. The only time we seen each other was sometimes on weekends, and on Sundays and Wednesday for church. I had a teacher that told me "that we were young and it wouldn't last" "high school sweethearts don't exist" petty bs like that. Well I am here to tell you that we have both graduated high school, we are living together, we both have full time jobs, we are engaged. I'm 18 and he is 20, so we beat out the doubts, and everything that people said that we wasn't going to last or "make it" don't listen to them. (Unless you are doing something totally illegal or whatever else listen to them, don't ruin your life)