Is it wrong for me to feel like this?

My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 3 years. He's going back to school and I'm still going. He's 22 and I'm 21 btw. His mom and step dad asked if we can sit and talk to them. We didn't know what they were going to talk about. We sat down and they asked us where do we see our relationship going. I saw that as a red flag immediately. They asked if we planned on getting married eventually. They said they would like us to start thinking. To me they have no reason to get into our relationship and care what we do. So obviously I started to get offended by them trying to put their two cents in. Especially when my boyfriends brother has already been married and divorced within a year. His sister isn't even married and has kids with her boyfriend. Later on I told my boyfriend don't ever let them talk to me like that when they can't do the same to your siblings. He was quiet and said nothing. Am I in the wrong for being like that? They knew how mad I was about that and I got into an argument with his stepdad a little after.