Trying to make a list of food to prepare for thanksgiving, open to suggestions. Want to try to throw something new in the mix.

Lupita • married an anime junkie like me. Love to watch 90`s sitcoms, and draw, paint, cosplay. my fav 50"s sitcom is i love lucy. my fav disney princess is jasmine. looking to make newfriends.
My husband and me made the Thanksgiving feast last year for my in laws and our family. I tried making it special for everyone by laying out a spread of different foods nothing to big but just enough lol my hubby helped me cook the entire meal. The turkey, the stuffing, the mashed potatoes, can berry sauce, dinner rolls, and pies. I want to try to add macaroni salad and artichoke dip. I usually make most of it from scratch. I think it just tastes better that way. I know it's alot of more work in the end but knowing that they liked it made it all worth it. My mil was skeptical about letting us do the Thanksgiving meal last yr but she let us and we just let her take the day off from cooking she was happy about that. Especially when the food was done and she saw the spread lol so we want to do it again this year if she let's us. But like I said I want to try some things new this yr so if you have any suggestions post them below 👇👇👇👇👇👇 plz and thanks. Plz no rude comments.