So pissed and upset with my mother in law! Wouldn't you be too?

Ky 8-15-17👼🏼 & 10-28-17👼🏼 Pregnant with my🌈💕

I'm so pissed off and upset it's unreal. It's like my mother in law thinks everything is about her! And my wedding is about her! And my honeymoon is about HER! I got married last saturday. Last Friday at the rehearsal my brother in law told me that their mom kept complaining and complaining because me and my husband weren't doing anything traditional and he told me that he told her to stop and shut up because it's not about her. I am not a traditional person at all! I like to be different! Also, my dad has been out of the picture since I was 5 so me and my husband only wanted to do a first dance. He didn't want to do a mother/son dance because he didn't want me to feel left out so we had it all written down with our dj that we were only doing a first dance. And come to find out on the day of the wedding, this whole entire time she went behind our back days before and went to the dj and told him to do a mother son dance. And now with our honeymoon we went to the smoky mountains, and my husbands grandma lives there also. The past 2 weeks she has been harping on my husband that we need to go spend time with her while we're on our honeymoon and that I should do her hair and nails for her since I'm a cosmetologist and she can't afford it right now. My husband finally told her last night to fuck off and that we want our honeymoon to just be us. I understand how someone does not fucking understand that someone else's wedding is not about themselves! And that a honeymoon is meant to be spent with your husband or wife! Not visiting your damn family members!

She also did not help with shit for this wedding. Me, my husband, and my family payed for everything! His mom didn't help pay for shit and didn't even help us decorate which took 2 full days! She shouldn't have a say in shit! The only thing she did was fry chicken, make mashed potatoes, and green beans for the rehearsal. That's it! I'm so pissed off and irritated. I'm really upset about the whole dance thing. Wouldn't you be to?