having to get a new wedding ring 😞 allergic

⭐️MerFerret⭐️ • 👼🏼👼🏼👼🏼 • Beagle mama • Lupus & Fibro • 🏳️‍🌈 bi
I really loved the sentimentality of wearing the ring that I actually was married in and my actual engagement ring. But about a year ago I found out I must be allergic to nickel. The lady at the store said that it's probably soap scum... but it never happened before and since then it's only happened at 6/7 months. (When the plating is supposed to have probably worn off). And I keep my hands very very dry and don't wear my rings while doing dishes or showering.
I plan on wearing them my wedding and engagement rings on special occasions, and found an etsy seller that makes hypoallergenic rings for a good deal and with amazing reviews. I'll be getting one like this (in this color to kinda match because my husband and I had white gold previously)
But instead of a date I'll have 8+3=1 with hearts on either side, like the little heats on this ring by the same seller
That (except the hearts) is also engraved inside my husbands ring. When we were first dating my husband said "I love you" first by writing me a poem. It essentially said 8 letters 3 words 1 way to describe how I feel.
Is anyone else allergic to nickel? I'm so sad that I can't wear my original rings.