husband keeps postponing things ?? anyone in same boat ??

So I'm 28 weeks pregnant and moved into a new house over two months ago. I did a lot of work and I had to buy a lot of furniture that mostly was assembled by the furniture companies. I bought wall arts and decors and they have been sitting on couches and tables for like 2-3 weeks now. They are heavy to lift and I live alone so I asked my husband to help. Well he didn't even touched a single thing yet. Every time I ask him to do something he gives excuses like I will do it later. Not today. I'm tired. Blah blah. I went alone to buy coffee table for our living room and brought it home and asked him to help me and he started giving excuses. I told him today if he doesn't finish putting up everything where it belongs I will not cook (I cook everyday). He wanted to go out to see his friends. I told him to help me make the crib next month and he said "we will make it in January ". Well I am due in January. Finally he is making the coffee table and not talking to me at all. I feel like I live with a grown up child. Is your man a lazy ass ??