For those of you who were told it wouldn't happen :)

Bella

So just as the title says. This is for those of you who were told it wouldn't happen or that you have a low chance.

I had PID when I was 17. Because of extensive scarring I was told that I would never be able to conceive/ bare a child or that my chances we're at an all time low.

For about a week or so it got to me. I didn't eat I didn't sleep. Essentially I wasn't living life I was just existing.

I found out almost a month later that I was pregnant by two months. I was happy and tried to make all the sensible decisions. It got to the 4th month of the pregnancy and the "father" of the baby all of a sudden decided yet again that he didn't want me to have the child and pushed me down two flights of stairs. The whole time he knew about the pregnancy he was on and off like a light switch. One day he's happy next day he would try anything to cause a miscarriage.

Sadly I lost that child. It got to me for years but when I turned 22 and I was with the same partner as I am now and is actually my husband as of May this year, I had decided I wanted to try.

It took a year and a half before I caved and couldn't emotionally carry on with it.

We then decided that if it were to happen we know where we stand. All stress was taken away from actively trying. Months later after getting married I found out that I'm pregnant! Almost 19 weeks and going strong!

The moral of the story is that you're not alone! You never have been and you never will be!

It will happen when your body allows it!

Keep an open mind and an open heart. All good things come to those who wait :)

I hope this gives at least 1 person hope :)