advice on cramps needed

Carmen • 👼🏻👼🏻👼🏻💙💙👼🏻👼🏻👼🏻💙🤰🏻
Hello,
I could really use some advice on cramps and sharp pelvic pains, I would ask my family but with my history they would automatically jump to every negative possibility or have me basically live at my doctors office. I'm currently 4 weeks 3 days, and for the past few days I keep having cramps and sharp pains in my pelvic area. I know some cramping can be normal, but due to my history I'm worried. Which I mentioned this to my Dr, who didn't seem concerned about it or my pregnancy history, but the sharp pains really really hurt. Personally, I don't really think my doctors is the best doctors office and I'm considering changing OB's but the one I want to go to is over an hour away. 
My pregnancy history has not been in my favor, I've had two miscarriages within the first trimester out of two pregnancy. I normally do EVERYTHING by the book and take really good care of myself while I'm pregnant. I say normally, because this time around I have been working more than I would normally ever work and I'm super stressed by my job all of the time which is something I need to work on. But if it was up to my family I would be on leave by now, so I woudlnt have any unnecessary stress. 
Any advice is welcomed 😀