I wanna tell my mommy !๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜” i think

amanda
Well I'm only 5 weeks along.. Im just torn in the middle on if I should tell my mom now or wait... My boyfriend is telling me to wait until after my doctors appt on the 14the just to be certain that I am still pregnant because last year I had a miscarriage and we told everyone when I found out I was pregnant!! We'll not everyone but ppl told other ppl ๐Ÿ˜‘ and yeah I just dont want that to happen again and my mom is also a worry wort so if I tell her I KNOW for a fact she's gonna be on my case everyday about anything and everything! Like what I'm eating and doing every.. & my bf smoke cigarettes.. (And she was already on edge about that.. Before I was pregnant) He doesn't smoke them around me, now ..however if I tell my mom this she will tell me I'm lying ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜’ like wtf but whatever.. Anyway long story short I'm just confused because I want her to know but I don't want her up my ass about everything because all I can do now is wait until my doc. Appt..and I already got that handled and I started taking my prenatal vitamins... Soo what to do.. Sorry for my long rant lady's