I'm pregnant! ***update***

Cheyenne • 👼👼👼👼🩷👼💙👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

OMG my period is a day late but have been cramping all day and though she would show any time!!! I got this miracle instead.

***Update***

I honestly didn't expect this. I wasn't trying anymore since I left my husband and was put on birth control. I missed a few days and here I am... my current boyfriend wants me to have an abortion because he isn't ready for the responsibility, but that just goes against everything that I believe in and so I have to let him get himself ready while I go through with this beautiful life we created.

Even though I am going through so much right now... a divorce, I live with a friend, I have no car, I have to break up with my boyfriend but I'm a complete mess on how to do it and tell him that I am keeping this baby and if he doesn't want to be a part of its life and take responsibility then I won't make him But I won't stop him either whenever he decides he is ready. I know he will thank me one day and I will always thank myself because I would always hate myself for not accepting this miracle from God after six months of trying without protection with my husband and nothing happening.