SO's crazy ex girlfriend.

Hannah • Hey my name is Hannah. I am a 27 yo SAHM 💙👶🏻 💙4/29/16 💙👶🏻 💙4/23/18
Rant ahead. My SO dated his SIL's little half-sister for two years. They broke up. Over a war later he met me. Two years later we got prenant with my LO. His ex then told her sister that she was planning on having a baby too. Totally fine. So throughout et pregnancy she would send my SO updates. So he blocked her on Facebook, his phone, snapchat as essentially all social media. He told my SIL to tell her to stop and she said no. We found out after my LO is 3 months old that she is now stalking all my social media and is planning the same theme for her nursery, and has all the same things on her baby registry. So my SIL and BIL tell her she needs to leave us alone and stop. I block her on everything. So now my son is 7 months and it's my SIL's baby shower so she is invited. When we get there she literally hangs all over my SO as he tries to push her off. She goes out of her way to keep her back to me at all times and when I start up a conversation with anyone on my SIL side of the family she comes over and she berates them on how they aren't allowed to talk to me. Almost everyone at the baby shower apologized for her behavior. The entire time I didn't say a word and just tried to avoid her so as not to start a scene. Afterwards she went on social media to talk about what a bitch I was etc. How do I solve the issue of her agression? Like I'm afraid to bring my family to events because of how nasty she is to my, my SO and my son.