is my baby spoiled for a 2 week old??

Erika • Gave up after 3yrs(PCOS) Found out a month later we were expecting. Anxiously waiting for EDD 12/10 to meet baby 👶🏻💙!
My 2 week old refuses to sleep in his bassinet at night. During the day he sleeps fine on his own in his swing but at night he'll only sleep if I'm holding him. Even if his dad holds him he's not happy. I try to let him cry it out but when he wails it breaks my heart. I hold him until he falls asleep and either he starts up again or he'll stay asleep for no more then 30 minutes. We've gone 3 nights in a row doing this and he won't last more than that. I gave in last night an held him but I'm setting up both he and I for disaster. We've tried swaddling, music, warm blanket, pacifier (which I hate so this was our last option) and nothing works. Any tips please on how to get baby to sleep on a flat surface?? Is he spoiled or is this need for moms body heat normal for a 2 week old? Should I keep letting him cry in the bassinet or hold him for now until he's a little older and can help himself fall asleep? How did you get your baby to reverse his/her days and nights to the right order?? Please advise/ share what worked for you 🙏🏼