I need to vent!

Over a year ago, two days before my wedding I was in a bad car accident. I was not at fault for it but a lady wasn't paying attention and she pulled out in front of me. I had 10 feet to stop according to the security footage from the business near the accident and the skid marks I left hitting the breaks. However 10 feet to stop an Jeep Grand Cherokee doing 50mph isn't much. She tried to leave turning my car side ways as she pulled forwar and she ended up turning me into oncoming traffic where I was hit again. It was front end impact and a driver side impact for me and my seat belt didn't lock and my air bags didn't deploy I ended up cracking the windshield with my head and the cop said if I wouldn't have been wearing my seat belt I would have been ejected. We had to cancel our honeymoon, spend $26,000 of our own money to replace the car she totaled and the most heart breaking, I ended up losing my babies I was pregnant with. I had some bodily injuries but NOTHING conspires to the emotional trauma from the accident and the bullshit her insurance company has been putting me through. They tried to deny the fact that their client was responsible. Then they tried to say my miscarriage wasn't from the accident. Then they tried to get me to settle for $2,000 and when I said no, more they started to curve my calls for a settlement. The car I had to buy was more than 2,000, not to mention nonrefundable expenses with the wedding and our planned honeymoon. I don't even care about emotional compensation because no amount of money is going to bring back that pregnancy and no amount of money is going to make me feel better about it or make me forget it happened. We ended up retaining a lawyer. After setting down with the lawyer we have concluded that between the car, the wedding/honeymoon, and medical expenses we are intiled to at least $50,000 not to mention lawyer bills now. Does this company want to give that up? Nope they say my case is worth $17,000 MAX.... again not even my car worth! I'm so pissed because now we have officially filed a law suit and the court date is 3 days AFTER I start my new job! Yup these jack asses had over a year to settle they didn't and now both my husband and I will be screwed out of even more money because we both have to miss work for this provided my employers don't just fire me being I need a day off less than a week from me starting. I am beyond annoyed.