caught fiancé cheating.

Kelsy • Kelsy jones
I'm so heart broken, my fiancé and I have been together for 4 years and he helps raise my daughter and I'm currently pregnant with his baby. The past 3 months we've been going through a rough time so I decided to move back to my moms while my fiancé and I worked on things. We've been going to councling and I thought everything was getting better. Building our trust, our love, our relationship. We had an appt yesterday morning with our therapist he didn't show up. So I'm thinking well maybe he just didn't wake up (cause he's so tired from working so much) giving him the benefit of doubt since we are supposedly working on trust. Anyways he finally texts me 2 hrs later and said he's sorry he missed the appt and that he slept through his alarm. Trying to catch up on sleep and asks if I'm mad. I called him 4 times and no answer by this time I'm on my way down to his house. He calls me and says I was in the shower I'll call you back in a sec. by the time he calls me back I'm pulling up to his house and he's outside. He looks shocked that I'm there and says what are you doing here, I said I came to talk and he said ok let's talk out here. I said no and I walked in the house and there she was a girl that works with both of us cooking and I said hey you fucking bitch and I socked her. My fiancé was pushing me out say I needed to go. I said wtf I thought we were going to counseling trying to mend our relationship and he said we are things ar getting better. How are things getting better when your fucking some other bitch. All lies. I can't believe a word he says. He just kept Turing it around on my like it was my fault. Just kept saying well we're not together. Disgusting he's just a piece of shit. I'm pregnant with his child and this is how he's going to treat me. I'm devastated.