Taking time off work?

I'm a stay at home mom, but I also run an in home daycare. I usually only have 1-2 kids throughout the week, but on Mondays and Fridays I have 5. I also have my 2 year old son. My husband and I were talking about the new baby today, I'm 21 weeks so I told him that I wanted to take 1-2 weeks off after having the baby to heal and get back on my feet (newborn phase is hard) before I tell the moms it's okay to bring their kids again. He got so pissed off and said that I don't need to take off because I'm just watching kids, I'm not leaving the house, and we "need the money" because I don't get paid leave for the job I do. We're not completely broke at all, but we recently totaled one of our cars, so a lot of our savings are about to go towards a new vehicle. I know he's stressing it, so I tried explaining to him that I need to heal and make sure I'm fully functioning with a newborn before I add any more stress on myself but he's not understanding. How do I make my case without yelling at him? We still have four more months, so I just want to come up with a game plan (that way I can let my moms know in advance), and we can be set for the one (maybe two) weeks I take off. Am I wrong for being completely pissed off that he's acting like birthing a child is no big deal?