ugh. 🙄

Ashlee
I'm a first time mommy.. & haven't had any problems this far. (35 weeks) I haven't called the doctor for anything, & havent been to labor & delivery with every little thing I've felt. Tuesday I had this horrible ribbing/stabbing pain in my vagina that had gotten way worse than it had been. I could barley stand up & walk it was so bad. Also I was having off & on pain that went from my stomach to my back that continued to get worse & closer together. So I called my doc & left a voice mail telling them I had a few questions. A nurse called me back & said she didn't know what was going on but would ask my doc & give me a call right back! I waited about 3 hours & still no call.. I called back & left another voice mail saying that I wanted to make sure I didn't miss their call, to call me back. I never got a call back. Thank God I have a mom that will give me advise & help me out. She took me to labor & delivery because I was hurting so bad. Turns out I'm one cm dilated & having mild contractions. They sent me home & told me to call my doc as soon as they opened up the next day. I called yesterday, left another voice mail & NO CALL BACK. 😡 Still no call today. Am I over reacting about getting so mad?