Rocky Relationship!

Laura • Substitute teacher and full-time student! Mommy to my sweet little Ryan!
I'm really not sure what to do anymore. I've been with my boyfriend for only 3 months. I got pregnant the first time we had sex, so I've basically been pregnant our entire relationship. He's been great about making sure I always have everything I need and making sure I'm taken care of. But he is the moodiest person I have ever met. We can be laughing and having a great time and then suddenly he doesn't want to talk. He always wakes up in a bad mood and doesn't want me to talk or touch him, even though he was fine when he went to bed. He also tells me all the time what I can and can't wear and he's always checking on where I am and who I'm talking to. Last night he told me he was still talking to his ex. He said he didn't want to be with her, but he still loved her and he wanted to stay in contact with her. I'm not comfortable with it and it hurts my feelings, but I don't want to overreact. I got upset and he basically said I was going to mess our relationship up by being jealous of her. Honestly though, between the moodiness and him talking to his ex, I really don't know if I want to stay with him. Any ideas on what I should do?