just needed to talk to someone.

Nadia • Married with two ❤️
Feeling really depressed and down, sorry I've been posting a lot. I made a post about how I left my husband 3 days ago now I can't eat I can't sleep I have two young children to take care of I feel like I'm failing everyone tells me if I don't look after myself how can I look after my children, I bath them, feed them make them dinner, dress them and change their diapers still. It's as if I'm not allowed to feel down about my upcoming divorce I feel like everyone is making me feel guilty and like a bad mother because I am down. But as long as I'm taking care of my children still I don't see the problem, I'm embarrassed to say, I haven't showered in 3 days and I've eaten a bowl of mash d potato in this 3 days. People say "it's only been three days without him and your moping around the house" I'm sad because I know what the future holds and that's a divorce. Yes it needed to happen but it still hurts... I'm not okay, when my children are asleep I lay on the couch and cry silently to myself. People try to force me out of my house to 'get out more, get some fresh air' but I feel comfortable in my house at the moment, this post is probably pretty pointless but you girls are all I have now. I know people have it worse then me, I'm constantly being told that I'm not the only person in the world going through this and some people have it worse, I agree and I know this but everyone grieves differently right.