story time

Ashleigh

It's 8:15 am alarm clock ringing off the hook i finally roll over and unplug the shit head throbbing feeling sick 😷 wiping the crust from my eyes 👀 I realize I had on no clothes couldn't remember if I took them off or was I raped thoughts just running through my mind 😕 ...... getting up from my bed my white silk sheets had a big wet puddle on it as I'm exchanging the sheets I hear a male voice from my bathroom 🚽 I admittedly ran to my closet and grab my gun he walks out the bathroom looking all scrumptious 6'2 dark chocolate 8 packs deep waves 🌊 in his hair the way he smiled pearly white teeths just made me horny but i had to keep focus as I'm pointing my gun towards him he yelling "HEY ✋🏽HEY✋🏽 BABY WAT U DOIN PLEASE PUT THE GUN DOWN "  I'm yelling "I'm not your baby idk who you are" did you rape me ? As Tears running down my face  he yelling " HELL NO I DIDNT RAPE U I SLEPT IN YOUR GUESS ROOM AND MY NAME CHRIS BTW I BROUGHT U HOME FROM THE CLUB LAST NIGHT U WAS DRUNK ASF " I finally lowered the gun and sits it on the dresser and sat on the bed with a sheet wrap around me feeling ashamed and disgusted with myself so he sat down and told me how we got to my place tears 😭 kept falling he looked at me and say(while he getting dress)"I didn't hurt u I didn't rape you even though u told me it's ok I still didn't do it because I respect u beautiful but Ima leave you to your self  call me baby if u want me to come over"