Friend told me to stop posting pictures of me and my husband on social media.

My ex best friend and I had been friends since for forever. We met through mutual friends and even though she's 5 years older we were inseparable. She was very protective of me but to the point that it got overly intense. Anytime I would mention a guy I was talking to or had a crush on she would tear him apart and pretty much tell me all the (non existent) reasons he was bad for me. She also told me that in future she should be the one to choose my friends for me because so I would associate with people she liked😒 At that point I started to become more distant because I felt like she was acting like an overbearing parent. I started dating my now husband 5 years ago. She started her usual crap of picking out silly things she doesn't like (he had tattoos) and that I shouldn't date him. I fell head over heals for him and we got serious pretty fast. She kept insisting I break it off but I didn't listen because again I was keeping my distance. I felt she was trying to stop me dating because she was single and still to this day. Well long story short she doesn't attend my wedding and we barely talk anymore. We text twice a week at absolute most (usually in a group text with other friends) and see each other once every six months since we have mutual friends. I get this test from just her yesterday (not in a group text) from her asking me to stop posting pictures of me and my husband on social media because she doesn't want to see me and him "being overly lovey dovey". I politely told her no but she can unfollow me and unfriendly me if its that bothersome to her and she starting being argumentative saying she shouldn't have to do that etc. she told me I purposely make these posts to annoy her because she doesn't like him (for no reason may I add). And that me having him in my profile picture is obnoxious. I didn't respond. I had literally no idea what to say. How should I handle this?