5 months late

Tina
This post is 5 months late but only because I thought I had posted already. My baby girl Justice Lillian was born at 40 +4 on July 27, 2016. 2 weeks before I went into labor every morning I would wake up at 5 am with contractions some would last longer than a minute others only a few seconds but they were all less than 5 minutes apart and every day at 11 am they would just stop, the day I went into labor was the same but after they stopped I called L&D and said what is going on, they told me" it's just your body getting ready " mi c you I have a 13 yr old son I know what my body feels like when it's getting ready, anyway at around 12 they started back up just a tad bit stronger at 2:30 we went and picked our son up from school and took him to his appointment and while we were waiting the contractions were all over the place some only lasting 20 seconds some lasting longer they were strong by 4 pm I was talking to hubby and I told him " when we get home ask your friend if she thinks I'm in labor ( he has a friend on FB who is a midwife) so we got home and he asked and told her everything that was going on and she told him that if we feel like it's labor to go get checked out, we got to the hospital at 6:30pm and they checked me I was 4½ cm dilated so they checked babies heart rate and it was good , I told them I wanted to walk around so they let me, when I got back to the room the contractions were really bad so they let me get in the shower half way through I told hubby I wanted to see what pain med options are and the nurse told me and I said I wanted to have the IV so I got dried off and the nurse had gone to get the stuff , she came back in and had tighten the tourniquet and had the needle right at my skin all of a sudden I said " I have to push" she dropped the needle ran and got the midwife and she checked me at 10:17pm I was 7 cm dilated and our baby girl was born at 10:30. Went from 7cm to 10 in less than 15 minutes, she was out in 2 pushes. There was very little water when it broke, but I had told the midwife 2 weeks before that it felt like my water was leaking and they did not believe me. She weighed 7lbs 4 oz and was 21 inches long.