Need some eyes.

Posting this anon because I know people who use the app and I don't want them to know lol
Anyway, yesterday evening I took a pregnancy test because I couldn't wait any longer and the only test I had was calling my name. So I took it, watched it load, figured it would be negative and left the bathroom. I think I came back to the bathroom 5ish minutes later and checked again for fun and I saw a very faint line. I'm so excited but worried that maybe it's a false. I'm not sure when I exactly ovulated so I have no idea how many days past ovulation I am. I have included the test and my app of this month. I know for sure the 13th I had clear watery but sticky cm. The days before and after I also had very water cm. So I know I was definitely fertile during that week. If anything I'm assuming I'm 7-9 days past today. I've heard you can get faint positives as early as 7 but more for sure at 9. Yes I did take a blue dye test and I'm planning on taking another one maybe later today or tomorrow morning and I'll get a pink one just to be sure. I currently have no symptoms except for mild headaches and I've been super hungry. I'll eat a normal meal for myself and within hours I'm hungry with a very empty feeling. I haven't noticed peeing more since I didn't want to get my hopes up. My right boob is a tad tender if I push it over to the middle. I've heard those can start hurting a week or so after ovulation. So, do you guys think this is a faint positive or a false? Given all my info? I don't want to get excited or tell anyone and end up sad lol! Thanks a ton.