Am I overreacting?

Amanda
So, my husband has this female friend that he went to school with. I'm completely fine with him having female friends, but I feel a little strange about this girl. She usually has a boyfriend when they talk but their conversations get almost a little flirty and they've sent selfies back and forth, just normal ones, nothing raunchy. 
I asked him a couple months back to stop talking with her because she makes me feel uncomfortable, to which he did. 
I'm 35 weeks pregnant, and my husband loves me and the baby to pieces. He always tells me how much he loves me and wants the best for me. Well, since I've been pregnant, our sex life has been lacking (on his part). We've had arguments about why he doesnt seem interested anymore and he can't seem to tell me why. I know for a fact that he's not cheating on me, I'm a stay at home wife and he never goes anywhere but work or out with me. But it makes me feel insecure and unwanted that sex is such an issue. Then, I had a bleeding issue and am on strict 'no sex' orders by the doctor anyway. 
The other night, I got out of the shower and my husband was sitting on the couch and just for some attention, I went over and sat on his lap in my towel. He gave me a hug and kiss on the head and kinda brushed me off from there. I obviously got a little frustrated, I know we're on no sex orders but he used to kiss on me and be more affectionate with me, especially if I was sitting naked on him. 
So today, I saw that he had been texting that girl while he was at work yesterday. Nothing sexual, just chit chat. He told her he needed 'company', someone to talk to while he was at work, even though I was texting him the whole time. They both exchanged a picture of the other and talked a bit about what the other had been up to. 
I haven't brought this up to him yet, but am I overreacting by being upset over this?
I feel like I wouldn't be so irritated if he hadn't brushed me off the other night. I just wanted an outsider opinion before talking to him about it.