STOLE MY BROTHERS GF'S PHONE FOR HELP

Angela • Twenties, engaged to the love of my life, yoga teacher, student, & student teacher 🕉❤️✌🏻☮
Hey ladies. What's up man!?? I'm not biased so gotta add both genders ya know! Ya feel me??! Okay so my problem is: I'm 14. That was a joke. Kinda. So problem is that I got morderatly upset over some guy that I've liked for a while and he knows that a I like him. I've confronted him but he never gives me an answer directly. He acts like we're dating usually but doesn't make it official. Very touchy all the time and all that jazz. I got upset because he wouldn't make it official and some guy has a crush on him and they've been talking a lot recently and i feel a bit replaced. My bestfriend sends him a PARAGRAPH on how I'm upset and for him to stop "playing" with me. He got mad at her and me (I think me too??) and basically told me that she thinks she's knows everything about us. I asked if he even cared about me and he said of course why would I even ask that and now he won't reply to me and seems mad? Should I be mad at him? Should I be mad at my best friend? Stole her phone for this so there should be some good answers! By the way I need a laugh so throw in a joke with your response