Possibly Pregnant 7 weeks postpartum

I hope I'm just overthinking this...
I had sex 2 days before I was 6 weeks postpartum. We used a condom but he did a few pumps without it on. Stupid of us, I know. Anyways, I have a feeling that I'm pregnant for a few different reasons. 
#1: I'm pretty sure I had a period at 4.5 weeks postpartum. Kinda hard to tell with all the initial after birth bleeding, but that stopped for a few days and then I started bleeding again and it acted more like period bleeding. 
#2: I got nauseous out of nowhere a few days after we had sex. 
#3: My boobs are sore. I'm breastfeeding, but my boobs haven't bothered me since the first two weeks when my milk came in and I was still experiencing some engorgement. 
#4: it is now 2 weeks after that initial sexual encounter and I am having very light bleeding. I'm thinking implantation bleeding 😞. 
I have no idea how long I should wait to test or if I should even be worried. With our first daughter, I didn't have a period for 6 months due to breastfeeding. I guess I'll just wait another two weeks to test? I'm still taking my prenatal vitamins and am not drinking so maybe I'll wait longer. Ugh I just don't know. What do you girls think?