You are not alone!!

Angelica 🌈
When I went in for a 12 week ultrasound, they couldn't find a heartbeat and the baby was measuring 8w4d. I had blood work done that day and two days after to see how my levels were, then I'd go back to the doctor two weeks later for another ultrasound to see any progression. There was nothing and my levels were declining. I had no signs of a miscarriage that whole time as I ended up having a missed miscarriage. I was given the option to take pills, wait it out, or have the D&C. I had been thinking about it previously that I wasn't comfortable having the procedure but when it came down to it I knew I had to do it. I wasn't comfortable letting myself wait even more to miscarry naturally.  It was my first pregnancy and I couldn't move on while I was waiting. The loss was taking too much out of me and I wanted the emotional pain to go away. 
This was my story back in August. We were eager to start trying again but my doctor wanted me to wait 3 normal cycles. But when that time came we tried and succeeded. I'm 5w5d today and we're excited. It took a while for me to accept the fact I was pregnant. I was scared that if I let myself be excited and then another miscarriage would happen I'd be setting myself up for disappointment. I don't want to go through it again but there will always be a chance and there's nothing we could do about it. My husband has been with me every step of the way. He is my rock and greatest supporter.
If you ever go through this know that you're not alone and you'll get through this. If you find out you're having a rainbow baby be excited. Don't stop yourself from enjoying what may lie ahead. Be strong!!