Make Up Lover Mom's Please Help

What do you call that furry white thing in the background? I don't want to call it a "Matt" although when I looked it up that's what it looks like. But I want the exact name of it so I can buy one 
& if anyone knows where I can buy one I would appreciate it thank you in advance ladies :) 
I'm sorry if this isn't pregnancy related but when my two babies are sleeping I love practicing my make up skills as well as posting pictures of the new make up products/ brushes I get and that white furry thing just makes everything look much better