Any Canadians that can give me suggestions?

Lindsay
So long shot but maybe there is a friendly Canadian out there that knows about this. I'm trying to put together a family tree and I have hit a road block with my grandmother on my mom's side. All I know is that she was born in Quebec in the mid 30's her parents died when she was young and she ended up in an orphanage because her older brother or sister couldn't take care of her. She left Canada and came to America in the 50's. She became an American citizen in the late 60's. I want her birth certificate so I can get her parents names and keep going in the family tree. No one knows her parents names for sure and no one knows her siblings names or how many she had, she never spoke about Canada or her childhood at all. From what I can tell, I don't have access to her birth certificate because I'm an American but I didn't know if someone could confirm that's true or maybe know a way to find it? It's a long shot but I figured worth asking, it's this huge family mystery that I want to solve. Thanks in advance!