Want to hop in?

Join our Community
Download Glow

To all women who are struggling to conceive:

This journey really sucks, right?! πŸ˜–
But, we MUST keep going! We HAVE TO keep fighting! Our future children are depending on us πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ
Bo
Posted at Feb 03, 2017 β€’ 67 responses

Glow Pages: Recommendations for Women, by Women

Find fertility products, clinics, doctors

Pi
Posted at Feb 22, 2017
Saw this at my fertility clinic on Saturday ❀️ best luck to you ladies!
Please download Glow apps to view the image.
Es
Posted at Feb 03, 2017
Don't feel discouraged.... don't give up. Our hearts are broken but remember those words unspoken. Imagine that first look, when you feel that feeling of unconditional love. The love you never knew existed.... so don't get your panties all twisted, get up and try again! Fill your body with good things, healthy foods, love, compassion, forgiveness. Rid yourselves of all the negativity in your life. Focus on your deepest desire.... your deepest love. Inhale the joy of 'that' moment and exhale the dissapointments of yesterday... it will happen darling... God knows your desire and he will fulfill. ❀
Kr:  this. πŸ™ŒπŸΌ
Sa:  I totally needed to hear this today!οΏΌ
Te:  I really needed to read this!!! My husband and I are still fighting! Our future children are depending on us!
La
Posted at Feb 20, 2017
Hugs to everyone struggling. The pain and constant emotional roller coaster is unbelievable. But I also believe this is a test of strength and we are all stronger for it. It's nice to read an uplifting boost every now and then.
We
Posted at Feb 15, 2017
Chenita, yes don't give up. I almost did. I think when you've been trying for so long like us, you feel like just quitting. But miracles happen. Something in our bodies change. We don't know why or how. Keep having faith that it'll happen for you guys. 😘
Tr
Posted at Feb 21, 2017
Thank you. Hearing encouraging words tends to boast ones ego and broken heart when someone like myself has been ttc #2 for approximately two years after 2mc's in under 6 months. Just when I think this month might be it, Ms. Aunt Flo shows up front and center. 
Ki
Posted at Feb 20, 2017
We shall all be blessed this year
We
Posted at Feb 07, 2017
I've been with hubby 15 years and finally pregnant with out first. Over 10 years of TTC. I know first hand how difficult this is. And I can go on and on... 
Don't give up ladies. If I can wait this long, so can you!! God has a plan for each of us. Our plan was to become parents now and I couldn't be more happier!!!! ❀
Bl:  Same! I tried for 10 years and got put on meformin cause of pcos and being insulin resistant and it works! I'm now 12 weeks!
Ta:  congratulations! this inspires me!
Er:  Of course I'm ttc... never give up
Mo
Posted at Feb 21, 2017
I definitely needed to read this today! This struggle is no fun. We had a positive pregnancy test, got all excited...then 3 days later AF came to visit. I've been a mess of tears, frustration, and anger. Thanks for the words of encouragement.
Bl
Posted at Feb 20, 2017
Hi ladies! I just want to tell you to please NEVER EVER give up. I struggled to get pregnant for 10 years and was put on metformin because I'm insulin resistant and have pcos. I was on the meds for 4 months and finally had a period after either not having one or not having one to ovulate. I wasn't producing insulin so I wasn't ovulating so I wasn't getting pregnant. So after 4 months I got pregnant with my miracle baby. I'm 11 weeks 5 days. So never ever give up ladies! God is great and will bless you all! If anyone wants to talk I'm always here! πŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’š
Bl:  With hope and faith it will happen! I will definitely be praying for you! And thank you so much. It's a miracle I've made it this far and have no one but god to thank. He answers prayers trust that sweet lady! πŸ’œπŸ’œ
Ja:  Thats wonderful news Blair. lm so happy you were successful and l pray you have a healthy and easy pregnancy after your long wait. lm still praying for my miracle rainbow baby. Been 7 long painful, emotional years of heartache. Hopefully God will answer our prayers soon xxx
Sa
Posted at Feb 20, 2017
We have been TTC for a little over 2 years! Had a miscarriage after 10 months of TTC and just recently a chemical pregnancy. I never thought I would be struggling like this. We have been going to a fertility doctor and we just finished the diagnostic phase. Today we have an appointment to go over everything and see what the doctor has to say. I want to try acupuncture  and see if that helps, I have been working out regularly and eating so much healthier. I really hope and pray I can get my rainbow baby soon. Baby dust to all of you ladies!! 

Want to comment?