Curious...

I've been using Glow for a while, but I haven't participated in any of the community stuff. I am supposed to start my period tomorrow, but I've been feeling nauseous for a few weeks now. I'm still eating healthy and just doing my normal every day routine. We've been TTC for over a year now. Although I guess that can be cut into half a year since my stepson is with us every other week...and since he's older, I'd rather not scar him for life. I've been reading a lot on "early pregnancy symptoms", but sometimes I think I want to get pregnant so bad I imagine things. I'm definitely not imagining this nausea though. I rarely feel nauseous and when I do, it doesn't last long. I'm freakingnout, but I don't want to get my hopes up. My husband is also 9 years older than me, so we kind of want this to happen sooner rather than later. Obviously we can only do so much in that department though. I just wanted to get this out. Pretty sure my husband is tired of me talking about wanting a baby. He's the kind of person that isn't going to get excited until something actually happens. He is supportive, but obviously doesn't want to hear that coming out of my mouth every time we start talking which I can understand. Ok. Done rambling. My main thing is that my breasts are more sore than usual around the start of my period, I'm breaking out like I'm going through puberty. I've had mild cramps, headaches, nausea and a lot of mucus (snot mucus not CM). I don't check my BBT because I forget so often. My CM is actually non existent which is also very unusual right before my period. Any thoughts?