A Big Decision

Maddie
Okay hi everyone! I'm Maddie and I'm a senior in high school. I starting dating a guy during my junior year, but he's a grade above me and he now goes to the University of Tennessee. I now have to start making my decision of where I want to go for college. It's down to two places: The University of Florida or the University of Tennessee.... I have fantastic grades and test scores and I got good offers from both schools. Florida has been my dream ever since I was little, but my boyfriend changed that. I seriously want to marry this dude. I have always told myself to never go to college for a boy but now that's exactly what I want to do. I live an hour away from UT, and 8 from UF. I've always wanted to get out the state for college, and I have family in Florida so that's what I've always wanted to do. But Tennessee is one of the top in the nation for my engineering major. I love the constant sunshine in Florida, but TN has seasons. I've been a lifelong gator fan and hate the vols. My boy told me basically that it wouldn't work out if I went to Florida since it's too far. Basically my heart says TN but my mind says FL. This is such a crazy decision for me and would like any advice from anyone! Thanks!