What to do ?

Nancy
Hey guys so my fiancé & I have been together for 4 years high school sweethearts we love each other to death we got engaged last year & have been wanting to get married but due to money we haven't because I want it to be special & nice we were thinking this summer.
As of right now my inlaws want us to get married asap because he is here in the U.S just with a work permit & due to donald trump doing what he is doing against immigration they are scared he might take away the dream act & get deported out of the county etc & I won't be able to get him a green card because it might be a thing of the past.
Question is am I being a bitch because I want to wait to do a nice wedding? I mean I only  want  to get married once in my life it should be something special don't u think?
Or should I still just get married to not risk us being separated later because life happens && never know what could happen ? Only god knows.
I don't know what to do I feel like the bad guy & it's up to me help please need opinions no rude comments please && thanks !