Not what I was expecting!

Anna • Hi! My name is Anna ! I`m 33 and I just had my rainbow baby July 5 2017! Enjoying life and undecided on future children! 👶🏼👶🏼💙💙
So this was my first pregnant valentines and I was really excited ! I woke up handed my fiancé a beautiful card about dads on valentines and chocolate! He was extremely happy! He then left for work and as he left goes maybe if your lucky I'll get you something so I thought all day he's gonna pick up some flowers for me which would be nice and all I really wanted! All day long I prepared a beautiful meal for him and I was so excited for him to come home! Here's what he came home too:
So you could say I was really excited! Being the emotional person that I am right now ... he gets home and walks into this and there I am waiting to see what he was going to bring me! HE GOT ME NOTHING! Not only did he get me nothing he made a rude comment about like all these suckers on Valentine's Day buying stupid shit! I was so upset.. I'm pregnant the hormones are raging and I wanted to flip but I said no I made a nice dinner I just want to have a nice night... a few hours later he hands me 100$ and goes listen the lines were to long so I just didn't want to wait I love you everyday not just on a holiday...I took it and said thanks I love you too but I was really upset still I didn't want to seem ungrateful! So we had a nice night cuddling and I just mean cuddling lol.. Wednesday morning I woke up still upset but again kept it to myself... Wednesday night we were in his car driving back from having dinner with my dad and he goes I have something for you.. I was like 🤔... well 
Here's what he handed me! It took me a sec to realize what happened! He goes btw especially since you didn't complain at all Happy Valentines Day were going to Italy! I'm paying for the whole thing... just bring spending money! I just started to cry!!! I have family there and I haven't been in 14 years!!! It's something we talked about doing but since we are having a baby soon I didn't think it would happen for years! Needless to say this turned into the best VDay ever! We leave April 19th for 10 days and we both couldn't be happier!! It's a new excitement everyday to add to waiting for baby! I love him I knew I picked a good one! ❤️❤️
UPDATE:::
My fiancé my future baby and I are extremely happy and enjoying our trip! Here now and these are pics of my grandmothers old house amazing historic experience for us!!😘😘