Telling my bf I got a BFP + working him through it advice??!!

🤱🏻mon • Baby Finn Born 10/6/17💙
So my boyfriend of 2 years lives in a different country, we travel a lot together. I'm 19, he's 24 & he just started rebuilding his life.. Well a few weeks ago, the condom broke.. and surprise, now I'm 4 weeks and 5 days pregnant. I found out yesterday as I was late for my period & weird symptoms. I'm back at my house & he's back at his in his own country. I told him on the phone and I started to cry and he just hung up and left. He came back drunk and was really mean, told me he didn't want to be tied down blah blah. It just made me cry and cry. I tried to change the subject and ask about our summer plans, if he was still flying over here, he told me that was the last thing he's thinking about-good to know spending time with me isn't a priority. Now I'm really stressing out & I won't be able to talk to him for another 12 hours-that is if he decides to call me. I have no idea what to do to keep my mind off of it. I'm stressing a ridiculous amount & I don't think that's healthy for the little bean. Does anyone know any good stress reliefs or advice to help him get through it?