5 days then this ! sorry if it's TMI x

🦄 Lulu 🦄 • 💟🦄🌈
I don't no why I'm even posting but I feel terrible I was 5 days late and neither myself or my partner mentioned anything about it just carried on as normal were no into the getting excited after a day late n the what ifs so anyway last night I was loosing small amounts of brownish blood just enough to slightly change the colour of the toilet paper. I assumed it was just my period starting but this morning I woke up with a pain in my lower right pelvis area I took some ibuprofen and tried to go back to sleep but then maybe 5-10 minutes later I started getting hot and the pain started getting worse I went to the toilet and by the time I'd walked there I almost passed out I had a wee and the pain got worse still I was having hot flashes and cold sweats I was heaving with the pain but as I hadn't eaten nothing was coming up I was lying on my bathroom floor for 2+ hours in agony my partner brought me water a cold flannel for my head and a wheat bag for my stomach. I can only explain the feeling as a cramping type pain it started of like ovulation pain in my right tube then it was worse than labour and near enough constant pain eventually it slowed down and I had on of pain for another few hours and now I'm getting aches I don't know what or why but there was no blood on my pad even up until I changed it and just on the tissue when I wiped so thought it may be that I have or had a clot that couldn't pass has anyone ever had similar? I was literally about to call an ambulance I was in that much pain I don't think I'd have made it to the car walking but I'm worried now that something is wrong