This Promise Ring Is All About Me And My Commitment To Myself!!!

Jasniek

January 26, 2017 was the day I was supposed to marry my best friend. November 27, 2016, he calls me and told me to pack up my stuff and that he was breaking up with me. (We talked and I never left) January 1, 2017, I called off the wedding and we both agreed to "start fresh". January 20, 2017, he tells me he is confused on what he wants out of life and about his relationship with me. We have been together for 4 years and we live under the same house. I had a miscarriage 2 and a half years ago and that's when I started noticing he was changing towards me. I found out he was talking and confiding to another girl and have also kissed her numerous times. He have also told me that he have been unhappy with me for the last 2 and half years. From all the hurt that had happened in my life, what he said hurt me to my core. 2 and half years ago, I had the miscarriage and he have been unhappy with me ever since. What felt like eternity, I have fought so hard to keep this relationship alive; losing weight so I can be more attractive to him, spicing up our sex life, putting his happiness before mines, and etc. All of this for the last 2 and a half years. Through it all, I have lost myself. I didn't value my worth. I didn't love ME anymore!!!

If he can't see what an amazing woman I am then he never did deserved me. I forgive myself for not loving ME. I promise to love myself, to honor myself, to choose myself, to remember myself on a daily basis. I promise to fall in love with myself again. I promise to put ME first. From this day forward, I will move forward in life with love for myself and aware of my worth. Unapologetically forgiving and loving me!!! ❤

#SelfLove#LoveYourself#Love

#LoveYourselfFirst#SelfWorth

#IChooseMe#FeelingGood

#SelfLoveIsTheBestLove