I feel crazy

Pam
Not sure if I'm over reacting or not but over the weekend my bfs debit card got hacked and I told him that when I got to work(I work for the bank) that I would take a look and see what needed to be done. Told him I could take care of everything and instead of coming to see me he went to another branch where a girl he used to hang out with works at. He told me earlier in the day he would avoid going there so he wouldn't cause problems. I was very glad he said that but he never came by to see me about the problem with his debit card and when I got off work I saw his car at the branch she works at and I called him and flipped out on him. It makes me uncomfortable that he would choose to see her cause he claims it's convenient but I could've handled the issue. He doesn't seem to care that it's a big deal to me and I feel disrespected because idk if he would've told me he went there had I not found out. I'm not sure what to think right now. I would never do that to him and I expect the same in return. Am I crazy?