feeling upset nothing to wid pregnancy I just dont have anyone to talk to

sidra • Being A Wife & Mother Is The Best Job I Ever Had And The Only One I Never Quit!❤️
Well before my driving test my husband used to say I bet u ur lil sister will pass before u? I told him my sister is not a married women with annoying demotivating husband and a child plus have to think of money aswell and my sister is only studying and. Staying at mum house so why r u on earth comparing me to her or ur niece who has passed but they both r stressfree they get money from their mom but I don't i have to make sure I have enough for food an electricity before evening spending😞 so first driving test failed, 6minor 😕 then my sister passed and hubby said "see I told u" I just told him to fuck of and second time I went driving I had no mistake but I didn't look in the mirror so he fails me for that and I cried for 2days as I felt shit same with my friends husband he failed as well but today I get phone call saying his got his visa and also passed his driving test 😭 im so happy for them but so sad for my self my husband visa is still processing and no news and that the fact I want to pass to but everyone around me makes me feel shit I'm crying at work i finding thy God is angry with me I been a good mom good wife a good daughter and a good sister a good individual but never anything positive happens to me.
I actually feel that I am really unluckiest person on earth but (I love my daughter) also having two miscarriages at 22 and 23 have no one to talk to except walls as my lil one wont understand why I never get wat I want why ? Why is it everytime me? I grew up being discriminated by family as o am quite dark than my sister, bullied in school aswell and I know some people don't like me including my family aswell as in laws but why me ? What did I do that everyone hates me?