Periods and water works.๐Ÿ˜‚

Ladies!!!!!! I know this is already a topic but drop some funny stories of some period time cries. I nearly cried today because my bf brought home chicken for dinner but didn't check to see if it had antibiotics.๐Ÿ˜‚ I was already emotional and when he got home with dinner I felt tears and I'm not normally so picky with food but I'm highly allergic to penicillin and amoxicillin which are often injected into animals so I have to really be careful. He felt so bad for not checking but assumed it was behind the counter so it would be the "good stuff".๐Ÿ˜‚ you can tell I normally do the groceries. I hadn't eaten all day either because it was pie day at work and I was too focused on grabbing the pies I made and forgot my breakfast and lunch.๐Ÿ˜ฉ which made me a little emotional. And then he told me he'd be home by 6 and wasn't home till 7. So I guess I was just getting myself worked up over nothing constantly all day. Let's pray for a less pms(y) day tomorrow.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป anybody else get like this during af?