new to ttc and frustrated

Taylor • 🤰🏻🥰
My husband and I started ttc in Jan, got off bc in Nov. My last period started on 2/7 and ended 2/15. So I'm 10 days late and haven't bled or spotted at all since the last period. I don't believe I have ever missed a period before, if anything I bleed more than normal (depot shot made me bleed for 6 mon straight), I've been a few days late before but never this long. I've been having some early pregnancy signs like an increase in cm, slight nausea, fatigue, cramping on my right side, backaches (which I'm used to since I'm overweight with huge breast) and really crazy dreams the last few nights, but no positive test results! I took one on the first day of my missed period (Clearblue digital), 3 days after that (off brand first response), and one two days ago(Clear blue), all negative. :( I'm going a little crazy "just waiting" and google hasn't really helped. Is this normal? Could I be pregnant still? Anyone have the same issues? Any helpful comments, personal stories, or advise is welcome.