chemical pregnancy ?

Qamariah
Hey guys . SO! I thought I got myBFP Friday morning .. I had On and off cramping but I felt ok.. Friday which was the 17th was when I was suppose to get my period assuming I wasn't because of my results.. so then Sunday night I start cramping really bad on my side but still cramping in the regular places and I start spotting SUPER light pink and I'm like ok cool normal implantation or something.. but then by Monday morning it turned into FULL BLOWN period! I'm always heavy my first day then it evens out but I'm sooo CONFUSED!?
 I went to the doctor Monday I had already peed 3times before then and I peed right before I couldn't hold it and so I drank ALOT of water before so I could pee.. my pee was pretty clear  and the results were negative again all while still bleeding with some clotting and the doctor tell me I could still be pregnant with the heavy bleeding and clotting but he's going based on his test which says negative . He made me feel crazy lol. I used the clear blue digital.! And it said "Pregnant " with morning pee but he said it didn't matter.. I'm so confused am I having a miscarriage he didn't even suggest one .. should I test again.. now? Or wait till I stop bleeding