pregnant? or all in my head?

Sunshine
So my fiancé and I tried for a baby last Sunday night. I had ovulation pains earlier that day so I knew ovulation was set to start soon. I have a regular 28day cycle and I've been tracking for years to prevent pregnancy but we finally decided to try again after a miscarriage @8wks two years ago. I'm 7dpo today and I have been feeling weird since 2dpo. I had uterine twinges/cramps, sleepiness, headaches, boobs are sore and itchy, sore throat, congestion and smells/foods bother me big time! My cervix has been consistently high, soft and maybe a bit open. Cervical fluid is thin and milky, not thicker and creamier like usual at this point in my cycle. At 5dpo I had a totally emotional breakdown because I got my fiancé's chipotle order wrong. Like...I did the UGLY CRY lol. He was like you're so pregnant it's not even funny. We already have an 8 yr old daughter and are desperate for another. Could these symptoms be all in my head?? Or is there really something here?? Anyone else have symptoms super earlier and was later proven to be pregnant?? Twins maybe?
Side note: with my other two pregnancies I knew IMMEDIATELY. I felt pregnant literally the next day after conception and always confirmed with BFPs prior to expected AF (aunt flow). I'm really in tune with my body but I hope I'm not bringing on psychological symptoms...